Medical Grade Hand Sanitiser - 5 Litres
5 litres. Made to World Health Organisation formula
**FREE SHIPPING** - Australia Wide
Kills 99.9% of germs without water.
Surf Coast Medical Grade Hand Sanitiser is a simple and effective way to stop the contact-based infection. The hand sanitiser instantly sanitises your skin and surfaces by killing bacteria and germs.
- 80% v/v Ethanol (pharmaceutical alcohol)
- Sterile distilled water
- Glycerol 1.45% v/v (pharmaceutical grade)
- Hydrogen peroxide 0.125% v/v (pharmaceutical grade)
- Hospital grade
- Antibacterial – kills 99.9% of germs
- 100% Australian owned & made
- Approved formula by the “World Health Organisation” (WHO)Services
80% denatured alcohol, glycerol, hydrogen peroxide.
Produced to the highest standards
Why Use our Hospital Grade Formula?
- Safety - produced and labelled in strict accordance with Australian government specifications for hand sanitiser
- Bulk - we can supply 20,000 litres per week
- Available now/ in stock now
- Quality assured - HACCP certified, WorkSafe audited
- Sustainability - refill your current bottles and reduce plastic
Trusted and used by
Plus many more...
As Seen on
We set out to do all we could to ensure best practice when it comes to the manufacturing of Hand sanitiser.
- HACCP Certified
- WorkSafe Audited
- Therapeutic Goods Association Approved
- Exceeds World Health Organisation recommended formula
- 80% denatured alcohol
“We are proud to use this Medical Grade Sanitiser by Tim Page-Walker from Suf Coast Sanitiser.
The sanitiser couldn’t have come at a better time as those working and volunteering, as well as the clients who receive the services from our outreach vans, our shelters and our rehabilitation centres, work with the threat of Covid-19. With Surf Coast Sanitiser we are secure in the knowledge that we are getting the maximum protection possible.”Captain Peter Hobbs, Salvation Army.